AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
DIY Soup Pouch can be use by individuals with limited grasping and dexterity in their hands associated with arthritis, stroke, fractures, or amputations.
1. Cut a piece of towel 4 inches by 11 ½ inches.
2. On both narrow ends, fold up the edge ½ inch.
3. Fold over another ½ inch.
4. Sew along that edge (If you want, pin in place before sewing).
5. Fold up one narrow end 3 ½ inches (Make sure the “pretty” side is on the inside).
6. Now fold down the top piece so it measures 4 ½ inches total.
7. Sew along both edges.
8. Flip inside out.
9. Place soap inside. Tuck the inside flap over the soap.
print close directions