Step One: Gather materials: a roll of painters tape, a weighted ball or object to push, and some plastic eggs (or other objects).
Step Two: Move aside the furniture if you can to make a large space or just create one line using the painters tape.
Step Three: Create as many lines as your space allows using different angles for each one. And play...
- Walk the lines heel to toe, and any other way that is fun.
- Jump the lines different ways and twist the body to move around the lines.
- Roll the weighted ball over the lines. Or the user can push a weighted object such as a small container filled with soup cans. User can put a dishtowel underneath, so that it slides easier.
- Walk the lines carrying the weighted ball.
- Sit on the floor and push and roll the weighted ball back and forth.
- Race to collect easter eggs and then put them back.