Options: The Ripchair Off Road Chair now features two new options: The first is an all new ramp design, allowing the user to back into the Ripchair using their own wheelchair that is locked into place, allowing the user the option of exiting the vehicle to have a quiet lunch by the riverside or on a mountain top. The second option is a built in seat that extends out and down for ease of access.
Material: Aerospace Grade Aluminum. Construction Grade Hydraulics and Tracks.
Dimensions: Fixed Chair or Ramp Design: 72 inches Length x 60 inches Width x 72 inches Height.
Measurements: Ground Clearance: 10 feet. 60 Percent Climb Rate.
Weight: 1,200 pounds. 1,000-pound Draw Bar Pull.
Standard Package Options:
- Cup Holder
- Hunting Rifle/Fishing Rod Holder
- Cargo Components
- Customizable Controls, i.e., Thumb Controls (Joystick), Lever Control (Similar to a Zero Turn Lawn Mower) •Class 2 Receiver •2- 4000 Lumen Front and Rear Lights
Additional Package Options:
- 4 D-Rings- Tow Point Front and Rear
- 5'-6" Snow Plow
- 5000 lb Winch
- Equalizer Shooting System by Jeff Malloy
- Fishing System by Ken's Power Caster
- Custom Cargo Componets