The CordLess® Floor Mat provides caregivers with an efficient method of knowing when a resident or loved one is trying to exit a room. This device, which is a tool to help care for those with Dementia or Alzheimer's, must be used with the 433- EC Economy CordLess® Alarm or with the TL-2100G CordLess® Fall Monitor (please see separate entries).
When an individual is attempting to get up and/or exit a doorway without proper assistance and steps onto the floor mat, the CordLess® Floor Mat will send a signal to the monitoring unit and alert the caregiver of the individual’s mobility. That way, the caregiver can promptly go to the aide of the individual as soon as he or she hears the alarm.
• Alarm will sound with as little as 1.5 pounds of pressure.
• Has beveled edges and non-slip grip.
• CordLess® monitors and sensor pads are wireless, reducing tripping and entanglement hazards.
• Effective at bedsides and in doorways.
• Designed for in-home care and care facility settings.
DIMENSIONS: 24" x 48"