Materials: Bright, fast drying paint 5-9 colors, q-tips cut in half, Styrofoam, a sharpie, cosmetic sponges.
- Take a picture of the keyboard so it is possible to put the keys back in the right spots.
- Pop out all the keys and place them on q-tips sticking out of the Styrofoam.
- Paint some of the keys with the sponge dipped in one of the colors of paint, repeat with each color, wait until keys are dry until putting another layer on.
- Continue until the keys are opaquely colored.
- Place the keys on the keyboard to lay out where they will go and do not press them back into place, F and J keys have sensory bumps. Make sure the colors are spread out.
- Take they keys off one by one and write the appropriate letter or command on the key.
Optional: put the keys back on the q-tips and spay with a sealant.