Add To Favorites In PHR
Delaware Veterans Trust Fund golf fundraiser
Delaware State News - 6/5/2018
The Delaware Chapter, Association of the U.S. Army, organized by its President Gary Dawson, hosted a golf fundraiser for the Delaware Veterans Trust Fund at Salt Pond Golf Club, Bethany Beach, on May 18.
The event brought golfers from Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania and featured door prizes, a luncheon, live auction and a 50/50 and raised $2,400.
The Veterans Trust Fund, signed into law in 2011 under the auspices of the Commission of Veterans Affairs, provides small grants to assist honorably discharged Delaware veterans in financial need. The Friends of Delaware Veterans, military veterans who contribute their time and talent, is the fundraising organization that supports the trust fund. Call 302-739-2792 or visit www.DelawareVeteransTrustFund.com for more information. To share photos from your social and/or networking gatherings, email them to Craig Horleman at email@example.com. Please include full identifications of everyone pictured.
1. From left, Jim Vavala and Gary Dawson hand event proceeds to Dave Skocik, Friends president.
2. Steve Burns of Fleetwood, Pa., Dan Greiner of Dover and Mitch Burns of Fleetwood, Pa.
3. From left, Jeffrey Smith of Kennett Square, Pa., Phil Croall of Bear and Mike McDowell of Ocean View
4. From left, Laurel Rupprecht, Leslie Gaske, Marilyn Adams, Connie Kneisly and Pat Milstead, all of Bethany Beach
5. From left, Dee Greiner of Dover, Donna Shaw of Camden and Diane and Mannie Scalia of Fleetwood, Pa.
6. From left, John Dill of Millsboro, Terry Wiley of Middletown and Hank McCann of Milford
7. From left, Jean Dawson, Laura Sievert of Elkton, Md. and Gary Dawson