The Wrist BFST® Kit, which includes the Wrist BFST® Wrap, is designed to treat and heal wrist injuries quickly and effectively, including soft tissue injuries of the wrist (i.e., carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprain, pulled muscles, tendonitis, and bursitis). Every Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ (BFST®) kit includes an Energy Web® that is custom designed for use on a specific part of the body. The Wrist Energy Web® wraps all the way around the wrist, making it sufficient to cover the entire area.
Features of the Wrist BFST® Kit:
BFST® Energy Web® Insert:
• BFST® devices work using King Brand’s Energy Web®, a proprietary technology that is built into several of BFST® wraps and covers the injured joint or limb.
• The entire surface of the Energy Web® outputs stimulating energy. This energy passes through skin and fat and stimulates blood flow in the underlying tissue - muscles, tendons and ligaments. With stimulated blood flow, the user’s body gets the oxygen and nutrient-rich blood it needs to heal as quickly and as completely as possible.
3-Level Power Controller:
• All King Brand BFST® wraps include a 3-level power controller which has 3 settings: Minimum, medium and maximum.
• Over the course of several treatments - as the injury heals and blood flow ability through the area continues to increase, a higher setting can be used to promote additional blood flow.
• The controller also has a built-in timer that automatically turns the unit off after 20 minutes of use. This feature ensures that the user will know how long the treatment is and when it is over.
• Initially, there is very little sensation from the treatment, but over the course of a few minutes, as blood flow begins to increase, most users begin to experience a “tingling” sensation accompanied by a feeling of warming beneath the skin.
• If the warming sensation remains low to moderate, then it means that the increased blood flow is appropriate. If the warming sensation becomes uncomfortable or hot, that is an indication that the body is not ready for that level of treatment so a lower setting should be used.
• Ideally, users should do four 20-minute treatments per day. If they are unable to do so, a minimum of two 10-minute treatments per day is effective.
BFST® Wraps and Adaptor Plug:
• BFST® wraps are made of soft, flexible neoprene that conforms to the user’s body. It has flexible stitching and a thin, breathable inner lining, so users will not experience bunching or binding while wearing the wrap. Ajust the wide Velcro straps to find a fit for body shape.
• The user should wear the BFST® wrap loosely during treatment. When the user is not receiving treatment, he or she can unplug the power cord from the Energy Web® and tighten the wrap to provide support to the injury between treatments.
The BFST® Kit Includes:
• Soft, Comfortable Neoprene Shell
• BFST® Energy Web® Insert
• 3-Level Power Controller
• Adaptor Plug
• 1 Year Product Quality Warranty