Languages available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Russian.
Compatibility: Mind Games is available on iPhone/iPad and Windows.
Description of Games and Theorized Abilities:
- Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
- Attention Training Game - Exercise your brain's attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
- Anticipation - Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
- Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
- Divided Attention I - Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
- Face Memory - Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
- Math Star - Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
- Memory Racer - Practice for your brain's working memory and processing speed.
- Memory Span - Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
- Memory Flow - Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
- Memory Match - Practice your memory for completed tasks.
- Mental Categories - Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
- Mental Flex - Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
- Path Memory - Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
- Serial Memory - Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
- Self-Ordered Learning for Objects - Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
- Similarities Scramble - Exercise your knowledge of word relationships.
- Spatial Memory - Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
- Speed Trivia - Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
- Verbal Concepts - Exercise your ability to quickly identify conceptual categories.
- Vocabulary Star - Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
- Vocabulary Power - An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
- Visual Memory - Test and practice your visual memory skills.
- Word Memory - Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.