- Match a different color play dough to the different colored birds.
- Fill all of the blue birds, then all of the yellow birds.
- Write numbers in the circles in random order. They can then scan across the play dough mat to challenge visual perceptual skills.
- Use the right hand to roll play dough balls for the circles on the left side of the playdough mat and use the left hand to roll play dough balls for the circles on the right side of the playdough mat.
- There are so many ways to play and use this play dough mat for learning and play WHILE strengthening fine motor skills!