Step One: Gather materials.
- Goldfish Snacks.
- Objects to measure.
- A piece of Paper to write down guessed measurements (optional).
- Pen (optional).
Step Two: Play.
- Ask the child or student to pick an object they want to measure.
- Before they measure, ask them to guess how many goldfishes long it will be. The user may want to write it down on the piece of Paper.
- Have them measure the object to see if their guess was correct. Remind them that they start at the top of the object all the way to the bottom and each fish has to touch the other one.
- Whichever child or student was closest in number or chose the right number wins the game.