System requirements: For use with Xbox One consoles gaming on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 PCs. Limited functionality on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Xbox Accessories Application: Available on Xbox One consoles and Windows 10 PC’s.
Connectivity: Includes Xbox Wireless Bluetooth, and USB-C connectivity for gaming on Xbox One consoles and Windows 10 PCs.
Ports: Nineteen 3.5 millimeter ports and two USB 2.0 ports for external inputs. One 3.5 millimeter stereo headset jack for audio.
Assignable inputs: Remap buttons and create multiple controller profiles through the Xbox Accessories Application on Xbox One or Windows 10.
- Xbox Adaptive Controller and 9 foot USB-C cable.
- Mounting - 1/4-20 screw designed for AMPS compatible mounts. Negative 20 degree screw designed for tripod mounts.
- Battery and charging - Contains an internal lithium-ion battery that can be charged via included USB-C cable or power adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 292 millimeter (Length) by 130 millimeter (Width) by 23 millimeter (Height)
- Weight: Xbox Adaptive Controller: 552 grams, USB-C cable: 64 grams.
- The following accessories can be used with this controller:
- Ram Mounts - See product entry.
- QuadStick FPS game controller - See product entry.
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick - See product entry.
- Stealth Switch 3 Foot Pedal - See product entry.
- 3dRudder Foot Controller - See product entry.
- PDP One-Handed Joystick - See product entry.
- AbleNet switches - See product entry.