- 802.15.4 ultra-wideband positioning technology proving 20 centimeter indoor accuracy
- Wall-mounted anchors transmitting internal mesh network (required density of 30 anchors on the first floor of a typical large city museum)
- Anchors can be easily powered by either PoE or USB, minimizing facility integration.
- Body-worn tags calculating position based on anchor transmissions
- iOS application to query position inside the building, providing distance and/or direction to points of interest or a companion wearing another tag
- AutoCAD plug-in for ease of facility integration and planning